DOG URINE CARPET SMELL : CARPET SMELL
Dog Urine Carpet Smell : Carpet Cleaning Tarzana.
Dog Urine Carpet Smell
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- liquid excretory product; "there was blood in his urine"; "the child had to make water"
- A watery, typically yellowish fluid stored in the bladder and discharged through the urethra. It is one of the body's chief means of eliminating excess water and salt and also contains nitrogen compounds such as urea and other waste substances removed from the blood by the kidneys
- Urine is a sterile, liquid by-product of the body that is secreted by the kidneys through a process called urination and excreted through the urethra. Cellular metabolism generates numerous by-products, many rich in nitrogen, that require elimination from the bloodstream.
- Liquid excrement consisting of water, salts and urea, which is made in the kidneys, stored in the bladder, then released through the urethra
- Perceive or detect the odor or scent of (something)
- Have or use a sense of smell
- inhale the odor of; perceive by the olfactory sense
- the sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form; "she loved the smell of roses"
- emit an odor; "The soup smells good"
- Sniff at (something) in order to perceive or detect its odor or scent
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
- chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- A wild animal of the dog family
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
- frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
Back Family Room 9
This is another piece of Mr. Henry's furniture that Jean and I covered with a sheet so we would have ONE place to sit down. The house had a dog in it and the carpet was trashed. The front of the house smelled like dog urine.
The Living Room 2
The dog was left in this area of the house and the carpet was filthy dirty and the entire front part of this house smelled like dog urine.
carpet discount stores
ivory area rug
area rugs clearance
carpet gripper strips
commercial carpet pad
fun rugs jade reynolds building blocks rug
pet urine stains carpet
Post a comment